Courting Axiom With Folly Since 2005.

Courting Axiom With Folly Since 2005.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Game On.

Sometimes, we need to invent little games to amuse ourselves, no?

No?

Hello?

I see. So sometimes we need to invent little games to amuse ourselves. I favor word games. This one is a peach:

Take any of the following words and assemble them in 2-word couplings.

Thunder
Tiger
Ninja
Viper
Jet
Fire

No matter how the words are assembled, the resulting phrase says:
"Don't tread on me, pansy. I'll kick your ass. Right after my workout. To the extreme."

But then we add a layer. The word "pussywillow." Softens it up, eh?

Or add an adjective. Any one will do. Put it second in the coupling. Now you're foreign!

Or how about punctuation? Might I suggest an exclamation point or three? OR SIX! Then, adorn the edges of your word with evil rock n' roll lightning bolts. And maybe a pitchfork. Okay, the background should be foreboding, so I'll put some dark clouds in there. Cool. And I don't think an umlaut would seem out of place so I'll ju...

Sorry. As you were.

No comments: