Courting Axiom With Folly Since 2005.

Courting Axiom With Folly Since 2005.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Proof of My Continued Existence (Sort Of), Vol. I.

To the emailer who recently asked if I'd "died" I have only this to say:

Yes! I died years ago, my friend. But the reanimated zombie-me forges on! Beware the flesh-eating undead me! Fear it (me)!

Also, hire it (me) for all your freelance writing needs. Or at least offer. Though zombie me will likely decline your offer (and politely, I might add) due to a proverbial plate overflowing with actual work responsibilities, it (me) will be most grateful for the offer and will wish for you to keep my/its zombie-card in your not-zombie-but-still-proverbial Rolodex for future opportunities. Also: I should forewarn you: sporadic fits of opportunistic flesh-eating might cause me to miss the occassional deadline. It's endemic to zombie creative professionals, I'm afraid. Choose between a paycheck and sweet, sweet brains? What's a undead man to do?

Thanks for your concern.

No comments: